1. Cozi. This is your one stop in order to keep track of your manifold schedules in just a single place. This is beneficial if your family has a lot of members. And also, this app is very beneficial if you are someone who is in need of an assistance from a caregiver. This group has color-coded calendars that allows you to share it to the members of the group and you can also set reminders which can be shared to the members as well.
2. Medisafe. This app is great for people who are more than 40 years old and are taking medications. This app will give you a pill reminder notification that ensures you will not mistakenly double up or miss a dose. One study conducted by NCBI says that approximately 50 percent of patients chose not to take their medications as said. And this app is so beneficial in decreasing this problem by dint of giving daily reminders.
3. Glasses. This is a stunning app that turns your phone into a digital magnifier as well as digital mirror. This is so helpful for those people who have problems in their eyesight due to aging and this can magnify fine prints up to 12 times. And this app is just so easy to use. Just by swiping or double tapping, you can now control the app. And if you want to have an idea regarding the grade of reading glasses you need, a test is provided by the app.
4. Peak. For those who are more than 40 years old, you may have noticed that your brain is not processing information as fast as it used to. And for this reason, this app has generated 40 games so as to challenge your cognitive skills. This app is a great method in order to challenge yourself as well as keep your brain fast. Take into account that your brain requires exercise as well. These brain games will exercise your mental agility, memory, attention, problem solving, creativity and a lot more.
5. Any do. This app is great for reminding people. From appointments for the week down to grocery lists, this app is great in having your schedule organized. There are choices to sound an alarm or send a text as a form of reminder. And of course, it is important that you set them first, on the other hand, once you get the hang of it, then you will see how beneficial it is as your personal organizer.
6. My fitness pal. This app may not be your favorite. At times, people feel that this is a way of technology to shame you. On the other hand, a better way to look at this app is that they help you to stay healthy and fit.